SET YOUR MIND...

"LIVE ON PURPOSE WITH PURPOSE....#HIGHER LEVEL LIVING" (©NIA-JAI)

Wednesday 25 July 2012

LOVE LOST AND FOUND...



 
So another 7 days have passed and I find myself back here taking pride of place at my Laptop. What can I tell you guys that Facebook, Twitter and Instagram haven’t already told most of you lol. Well, let me see, errrrm…. I fell in LOVE !!! *gasps…..but you can all pick your jaws up off the floor now I don’t mean with Mr Me and I certainly haven’t been whisked away on a romantic fairy tale adventure, I literally mean that after how many years I have finally fallen in Love again only this time it’s with LIFE. This year I inhaled the essence of life and I got excited about the endless possibilities that could come to be and I guess for the past 7 months all I have been doing is holding my breath in preparation (which could account for the light headed spells I suppose lol) but the more I anticipate the greatness that is finding its way to me the more anxious I become and I just can’t seem to catch my breath. Just the thought of my dreams coming true, or receiving the desires of my heart and my stomach drops, my heart races and practically nothing can wipe the exceptionally wide grin off my face, as I have to remind myself to just Breathe. (‘Slow Down Nia’) I can’t wait for that moment of ‘exhalation’ and that feeling of confirmation that I was right!! For that day that my visions become reality and I can finally Trust my judgement again. So Yes I Am in love, in love with the endless possibilities of where my life could take me 
You know how they say that when you’re in love your senses becomes heightened, colours are brighter, flowers smell fresher, life tastes sweeter and the world just generally feels like a better place to be, but in actual fact nothing has really changed!!!........... Apart from YOU. Well this week when the sun tipped his hat and decided to show up in my life I took out my rose tinted Armani shades (wink wink) and everything suddenly seemed to glow differently. I put away my umbrella and pulled out my happy face, changed my perspective and suddenly felt great because it’s true you know, when you SMILE the world really does smile with you!!
So it got me thinking why do we spend a whole lifetime trying to find love and what it is…..then when we find it and we lose it, we spend the rest of our lives wishing we had never pursued it in the first place!!! I can’t speak for everyone but for me personally I feel that I had to lose love in order to learn how to love and to understand that it isn’t about looking for someone to LOVE US  but  more a case of  us finding someone TO LOVE. It’s about learning to be SELFLESS  instead of SELFISH. However how many times growing up did we get told that we’ll get back what we give out and then in direct contradiction get told not to give to receive lol……well my personal philosophy is syncopated with the old karmic laws because like it or not whether you adhere to the scientific, natural  or spiritual laws it all reads the same. LOVE, like Gravity and Karma does NOT need or require your BELIEF  in it to EXIST, it’s the TRUTH and the truth is NOT relative it’s Absolute.
Why why why has LOVE got to be so complicated???? Is a question that I’m sure has been asked by all of our predecessors and will continue to be asked by the future generations to come but it’s interesting to me,  how we search for answers to questions about life that we’re not necessarily ever meant to solve, but maybe just search for ….You see in the end we work out that it wasn’t the answer or the final destination that actually mattered but the questions and the journey on which we uncover  essential wisdom keys.
However  if the film makers of today are right about the future of tomorrow then perhaps the search is in vain??? Seeing as we seem to complain all the time about the pressures and confusions of emotions and we wish for it all to stop but tell me something what’s going to happen when the universe answers our requests and we become subject to a mechanical heartless iRobot type of world, where emotions no longer exist. I don’t know if this is actually funny or scarily to close to the truth to be fair but by wishing away the pain of heart ache we ALSO eradicate LOVE and all that comes with it!! And is that really what we want? Because truth be told a world without LOVE would be a very empty place…..I guess it’s just like with anything really, you have to take the good with the bad but if you remember even a fraction of how it feels to be in love and have someone love you back then my guess is that you’ll risk heartache for the potential of love EVERY single time. I mean childbirth is painful but it doesn’t stop you wanting to have more children when you realise that the pleasures far outweigh the pain right? So yeah given the options of, ‘ the crippling effect of heart break vs. a World that has never known LOVE’ I would free fall in Faith every time……for the only thing worse that having loved and Lost….is having NEVER known it existed.
When I closed the door on love I didn’t just shut the pain out, I locked myself in……and yeah it felt safe because no one could hurt me but it also meant No one could LOVE me either!!!
This year I opened that door and I have never felt more alive.
Lose Love and you Lose Hope, Lose Hope and your dead anyway….

#ALWAYS LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment