SET YOUR MIND...

"LIVE ON PURPOSE WITH PURPOSE....#HIGHER LEVEL LIVING" (©NIA-JAI)

Tuesday 31 July 2012

'BROKEN'

Its Wednesday, its early morning and you are alive and reading my blog J which means you can see and clearly have turned a corner with the whole good decision making thing! GO YOU lol. Surely that alone is reason enough to feel great right but if not how about this…..How many of you out there have ever felt so alone, so heartbroken, so uncertain yet so sure only to end up  sooooooo errm WRONG??? Good that’s what I thought, well obviously I don’t mean that I’m glad you’ve felt that way but I am glad that you will be able to understand and fully relate to what you’re about to read. Admittedly I am a writer and the author of my own life, (or so I like to think) so in my Own world when the scales tipped and my reality dipped….I had one of two options either write off my options or get a grip….so I  turned over a new page and re-wrote my script starring yours truly as the LEADING LADY of course ;-)



 Without further ado, I give you  your reason to smile for today ‘BROKEN’ a poem by none other than MOI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





‘BROKEN into 1 PIECE’



My mind was a mess; I was just tryna minus the stress,

Where I used to succeed I started failing in minor tests,

Cobwebs filled my head and I couldn’t quiet the ringing of regret,

The 'sirens of silence' were all that was left.



Tryna Clear the clutter off my desk,

Confusion clogging up my chest,

I couldn’t see straight so I couldn’t watch where I stepped,

But on no one’s toes was I tryna tread,

Under the cloud of illusion I couldn’t see ahead,

It was when I turned my back, I realised they were vexed.



SO WHAT’S NEXT????????

I took the knife out from my back and chose to butter my bread   ; -)

(Just pause for a sec and re-read what you read

And let the words that I wrote resonate in your head)
'I took the knife from my back and chose to butter my bread'

.....Did you get it yet?????


In other words I took the heartache and the pain

And made sure they weren’t in vain,

Realising what I knew was ALL subject to change,

I Started living for today,

And thinking for tomorrow,

Chose to LEND my ear (instead of borrow)

To the words of wisdom from those who knew SORROW


……..NOW IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT I CAN’T CONTROL J

I Live by example and lead from the front,

I accept what I need is NOT always what I WANT.

So if something needs addressing I Always speak out of love

Because the TRUTH hurts more when the knife is blunt!!!

Face the facts, take the plunge, get it over with quickly and accept what YOU’VE DONE

It’s ALL about ownership so OWN your mistakes,

Change your focus and put your onus on FAITH!!!



Because NO seal is unbreakable, trust me I know,

When it comes to being complex I broke the mould,

I suppose that’s why so many wanna break my soul

But they’d know it was pointless if they KNEW what I KNOW!!



At one point it was working, I was losing control,

I was mad and it was hurting till I lightened the load.

Blood draining, eyes straining, but immune to the cold

Till one day the penny dropped and I finally grabbed hold



…..You see God HAD to BREAK me to make ME WHOLE!!!!!!!!
Seek LOVE & Let go of CONTROL!!!

#ALWAYS LOVE



So there it is……I Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and if not I hope you hated it as much as I love it because either way for you to hate it, you had to have LOVED it firstJ. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment