SET YOUR MIND...

"LIVE ON PURPOSE WITH PURPOSE....#HIGHER LEVEL LIVING" (©NIA-JAI)

Wednesday 19 September 2012

“To be or Not to be Heart (BROKE) n…”


Well, well, well,  now my fellow ‘Nosey’ so and so’s thank you for joining me once again on another fine Wednesday Morning, even though technically for me it’s actually a Tuesday night and its approximately 22:56 lol. It is rapidly becoming one of my favourite evenings that I look forward to the most if I’m honest. I tuck my kiddiewinks in bed and evidently get in with them, seeing as my prince is refusing point blank to sleep in his own cot now and my Princess obviously has pleaded her case very strongly too. On the basis that, what’s good for the goose should surely be good for the gander unless, I’m sexist or "favourtist" or something Hahaha now how I could I argue with that… (Hence there were 3 in the bed even though mummy said move over, move over….preferably to your own beds) lol. It’s cool though, besides the fact that there is clearly no ‘Love of my Life’ warming up my bed, I can’t deny that I love all the cuddles through the night just not so much the random fists flying and flinging of legs that always land on target like they have some sort of heating seeking device attached to them. (Yes I have actually woken up with a swollen lip on a few occasions and although my lips are quite full anyway YES!! you could see the difference).

Anyway enough about me, let’s get into it. Tonight as I was lying in bed I was thinking what should I blog about today? what inspires me to write? I pulled out my lappy and opened up my iTunes, clicked on the ‘GENIUS’ button to select a playlist for me to write to which might I add can only be described as ‘GENIUS’ and my NEW best friend of course (sorry Lissa) and it came to mind that aside from music, two of the biggest driving forces that will always force creativity’s hand for me are 1) Being Heart-BROKE-n or 2) Being BROKE. Whenever I have been in either situation in the past I have definitely produced some of my best work, I dont know why? maybe its because its like the wake up call that I needed in order to fix up and refocus. Maybe its because thats the only time that I have got to write about life because I am no longer too busy living it lol. It truly does amaze me but the only thing I do know is that usually God will only remove something/someone from your life when he needs you to focus on something else and he will never take away from you something which he is not willing to give back you 'ugraded' at that ;-)
So tell me something if you had the choice of being BROKE or HeartBROKEn which would you choose?? (I know smart alecs you would rather not choose any but just humor me for a minute and answer the question honestly). You see for me it’s easy I would choose being broke EVERY single time. I know from personal experience that I could be broke as a joke BUT be in love and feel like the richest person in the world. Let’s be real even with the lack of job opportunities in the current work climate, I would hedge my bets that it would still be easier to find a job than to find love. Plus when you’re in Love you’re operating at a higher energy frequency anyway so the likelihood of attracting lucrative opportunities is greater. I do believe that “if you do what you love, people will love what you do” (Nia-Jai 2011) and where love is flowing freely, finance follows…..or you might prefer how the ever so insightful Joker so eloquently phrased it “Never do something that you’re good at for FREE” ha-ha. I realise though that this is not the case for everyone in fact for a lot of my male peers (sorry to bait you up) but they find being BROKE is a lot worse. Now at the risk of sounding judgemental and downright sexist in all honesty MONEY is to (SOME) men what LOVE is to (MOST) women lol. Men’s lives seem to fall apart at the seams without Finance, they appear to spend their lives chasing money as a way of validating there existence and their manhood, whilst women appear to chase LOVE in the hopes of baring children and validating their womanhood.  Is it just that we have an innate, inbuilt honing device, where by men look to provide and women to nurture? Or is it that men equate being rich and being successful as one in the same? So if you’re rich you’re successful and if you’re successful then you’re rich?? And what about women do you feel the same? For most women that I know they don’t define success in the same manner per say. Being Rich doesn’t necessarily make for a good wife or mother and more times being a good wife or mother doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll be rich? All I’m saying is that if MEN chase money and WOMEN chase LOVE/MEN, then effectively shouldn’t women be getting the best of both worlds so that when they find love they find money too???????  Yeah right in an ideal world maybe but these days you’re lucky to find a man with a job much less money looooool *PIPE DOWN ALREADY* I’m clearly just speaking about ‘boys’ of course not you REAL men out there that are holding it down….(even though the age range for being classed as a boy must have clearly changed if that’s the case because last time I checked being 30-35 year old men, who are fit for work but find ay excuse not to is a JOKE!! and as for playing the whole ‘not guilty, blame it on the system’ card for their reasons of unemployment when there are some men that are holding down 2-3 jobs just to provide is unacceptable pfft REALLY THOUGH!!!! Sorry that’s a whole other blog my bad, but you guys know me by now, going off on random rants sometimes I can’t help it :-/

I don’t know like I said it’s just some food for thought, I mean realistically I wouldn’t like to be either Broke or Heartbroken but I cant help but notice a correlation between me being heart broken equalling me being inspired. Sometimes I think maybe pain really is the petrol that drives me. Alas, I would DEFINITELY rather be with a 'Broke Guy' who knows what LOVE is then a 'Rich Guy' who would put Money over me, because where as one has potential the other is potentially dangerous!!! (REAL TALK) But let me be clear people there is a difference between a Man who is 'Broke' and a 'BROKE' Guy……… Let me clarify:

A MAN THAT IS BROKE: is a man that is currently in a place of financial hardship but has enough drive and determination to succeed.  He is doing all that he can to change his situation which means that his current financial status is transient and he has potential to be GREAT. I.e. he is financially broke but his character is rich (THIS IS CAN WORK WITH)

A BROKE ASS MAN: however is a man that fantasises about being rich, and winning the lottery but has no drive and ambition or any intention of putting the work in to be successful….he is all wishbone and no backbone and is not only Financially broke but is probably morally and spiritually bankrupt too. (THIS I CAN’T STAND)

What do you reckon guys? Enlighten me after all wisdom is power right?

Sooo yes all this came just from me thinking what inspires my creative process? And for me the answer is LOVE or lack of it. Both pleasure and Pain, being in love or heartbroken are predominantly the main ‘Driving Forces’ on ‘My Road to Greatness’ via the path of revelation of course. That said I shall be kind enough to leave you with a little gift. A poem I wrote on the 09th December 2009 when I was just beginning the initial stages of my spiritual awakening……ENJOY J

 

ON THE ROAD TO GREATNESS…

You have to GO through Pain,

Move away from Blame,

Bypass Shame

And when you reach the fork road

Choose the RIGHT lane.

Avoid the pot holes,

And dodgy ass roads

Pay attention to road signs

That says ‘GO SLOW’

Be careful of speed bumps,

Or stopping in zones,

That are clearly marked ‘You can ONLY load’

Because that Careless flippant attitude will get you towed,

NO!!!!!!!

Not ALL roads lead to Rome,

Some really are a No go zone,

Check your reserves, if your Prides running low

Because running on Empty won’t get you HOME!!!!!!!

To be Continued………………………………

(NIA-JAI 2009)©

#ALWAYS LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment